vrijdag 6 augustus 2010

Finally starting a blog!

So I finally decided to start a blog.
Have done so in the past but now Im sticking to it. I know I've said that before but it's time to get something going.

Am playing the 18 mans at the moment which is going ok for now.
Monthly goals are to improve my game a lot off course and to get to 4K games a month.
Got a coach to help me improve a lot quicker than when I'd do it on my own and to be honest I need someone who can tell me I'm a donk or doing something wrong every now and then :)

Still searching for a new place but can't find anything that I like right now. I was offered a very nice place in Malta but since my girlfriend disagrees on living there that's out of the question. So still looking, same thing for a nice car. Since I like cars very much, I'd like to have a decent one. Disadvantage of that is the price for a used one. Under 10K it's just hard to fine one that'll please me. Need the transport though, but I think it's just not worth it buying a cheap car, have very high costs on it and postpone my "dreamcar" due to the fact I had to put a lot of money in the cheap car if that makes any sense.

Well that's it for now, and although no one is reading this blog yet, thanks for reading!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten