zondag 15 augustus 2010

Weekend break

So I took a break from playing poker this weekend, since I had a bachelor party again and I needed a lot of rest since I haven't slept very much the past week.

The bachelorparty was fun, we went waterskiing which looked quite simple, but really wasn't.
After a few tries I finally managed to keep standing, the next hard part was to turn. The first time didn't went well, I took the inner curve which left me with zero tension on the rope, so I slowly sank down. The second try went a lot better, taking the outer turn but I the rope got pulled out of my hands and I hit the water with such a decent speed I hurt my leg pretty bad so I was done for the day. We went for a nice BBQ with a lot of beer so that was a lot of fun as well. I had a huge headache due to all the water I swallowed through my nose during waterskiing, ended up in bed around 3am and slept till 1pm the next day.
Didn't have to do anything crazy again. When the bride had her bachelorette party, we as gents had to wait a while before they got home. Because waiting is extremely boring, I came up with a jackass type of idea which had a stapler in it. We made some props and I had to staple myself:



So for the resting part it's going ok again, I just have to manage to keep it up now for the rest of the week.
I have to work pretty hard to get my 4K games in for this month which will be hard to reach, especially since my girlfriend has a 3 week vacation so we'll be doing some stuff toghether next week. I planned a 2 day trip to the sea since the weather will be good and it's a great excuse to get some rest and clear my mind from  the everyday home stuff.

Haven't done a lot with my forex account and won't be doing much the next week either, since my girlfriend and poker will be more important. Did manage to get my account up to 17K just before the market close last friday.

Poker wise I finally managed to get my ROI up a decent percentage, so with the proper amount of sleep and rest I hope I can manage the same ROI and move up in limits.
My tiltcontrol got a lot better, I care much and much less about beats etc, if the play was correct I'm just happy regardless of the outcome.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten