woensdag 18 augustus 2010

Moving to Malta

Finally it's going to happen: I'm moving to Malta. After thinking about it for almost a year now and having some heavy doubts to move or not to, I got in contact with someone who moved there 3 years ago.
When he explained all the advantages of the island, it wasn't a hard choice after all.

I will be moving in september, just have to see if I can make it the first week or that it will be at the end of the month. I still have some things to do over here before I can completely let everything behind me.

I'm very excited about doing it, it has always been my dreams to move to a different country, where the weather is a lot better than here, live on (near) the beach and do all the things I ever wanted, like diving, swim with dolphins, learn how to surf and a lot of other things.

I've always been a guy who loves the beach, the sea and sunshine (who doesn't? ;)) but over here it's almost a 2 hour drive to get to the beach and then off course the weather is always a question mark.
As of now we're in the middle of summer and it's only 19 degrees and raining. In Malta it's 29 degrees with only a few clouds.
In winter time the temp will drop to about 12 degrees, which is a lot nicer than the -10 we get over here sometimes.

A lot of famous poker players are also settled in Malta, so maybe I can get in contact with one of them and talk some hands and strategy :D

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten