dinsdag 2 november 2010

2k games in 1 week

so I decided to do a challenge for myself: play 2000 games in 1 week at the $16 18 mans level.

Started this monday so I will have till sunday to complete. So far I've played 500-ish games so a bit off track but will make up for it in the next few days. I feeling very comfortable at the moment regarding my poker game so I'm def going for it.

I didn't bet anything on or didn't take action because I know there are a lot of players who are doing this on a common basis :)

I'll see what I can accomplish in this week and maybe I will put a some sicko bet for some other time, like 10K games in 1 month or something like that.

More info on my challenge and graph updates etc can be found here

thnx for reading,

Tune

1 opmerking:

  1. Your work ethic is very admirable. Keep healthy and focused and you'll reach your goal no prob.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen