maandag 1 november 2010

Still home, things aren't going according plan

Hi guys,

It's been a wile since I updated my blog so it's def time to do so.
I'm still at home, not in Malta which suck big time, but I had some problems with the apartment and stuff so my plans have changed a bit. I'm still looking for an apartment and decided to look for a bigger one, whch will be a little more money rentwise but with the extra time I have now I can grind out a lot more.
Me and my ex girlfriend sorta have contact again and she still don't want me to go and I'm in doubt now. She changed a lot in a positive way so it's going great at the moment, which is clouding my decision a bit. Why can't she just go with me? It would be the ideal solution.

Pokerwise I've been swinging big time. The first 2 weeks of the past month were quite good, the second 2 weeks I started with a sick upswing but couldn't win afterwards, so I broke even. I'm planning on playing 2K games this week to see how that goes and if it goes well I'llp ut in some massive volume for this month.

I started coaching for a new website, sitnpoker.com, which is a new poker school website. It's just starting but the guys are extremely nice to work with, the website team as well as all of the memebers. I haven't had much time the past 2 weeks so I really have to make some time for them again, just have had some personal issues which I won't put out here, but that's over now so I will have more time.
For everyone who's interested, I will be doing group coaching on tuesdays and thursdays at 8 pm CET, so if you're willing to join check out the website.

that's it for now, I will keep updating!

cheers

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten