maandag 8 november 2010

Came up short on my challenge

Hello everyone, here's a quick update for the last week results:


I didn't make it, shame on me :D I'm about 500 games short

couldn't play enough on thursday, hit a monster downswing on friday and saturday so got very short on games because I decided not to play that much when on a downswing.
Luckily I could come back on sunday by putting in a session where I ran at 60ish ROI
Made around 4500 in rakeback so total profit around $2K

More info on the forum

Other news, I'll be flying to Malta this week to play some live events like the EMOP and GSOP. We're staying over in some ballah villa with a few other poker players.
This is the villa: http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p403947 so that's gonna be fun for sure!!

I think I can learn a lot by being around several poker players and we can talk hands and strategy and all. I'll be back at the end of november so i'll have a greater idea about how the life in Malta is gonna be, which will ease my decision I guess.

I finally got out of my sng downswing which is great, now I'll be pounding volume to make some money. I'm just a little short of the 200K VPP bonus on stars so I will def shoot for that one as well before the end of this year!

That's it for now, thnx for reading!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten