vrijdag 3 december 2010

Challenge update

Well I haven't been playing as much as I wanted, resulting in less profit off course. As of now I'm up somewhere around $500, so half way there. During the weekend I'm able to get in some more games and because of the higher fish ratio in the games I can make some more profits as well.

Sharkscope updates for the past 2 days:

Day 3:

Day 4:

I'm still a little doubtfull about adding the 12 45s as well, since I've been swinging in these like a madman in the past. If I can continue running at this ROI in 3s (losing in 6s for the moment) then I will probably make it even if I play 3s alone. 

Piratos send me the photos he made in Malta, Gozo and Comino. I'll upload them to an online photobook/facebook w/e when I have more time, probably next week.

My coach reasons14 has a friend who is going to Africa to help the people there. He started some sort of blog benefit which you can read here. I don't know yet if I'll make a personal donation, it depends on my december winnings I guess :)

Final update on the challenge will be on monday!

Thnx for reading

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten