dinsdag 21 december 2010

Final thoughts for 2010, goals for 2011

The last 2010 post is here! It's not going to be a very positive one since i'm having the worst month ever but w/e, I'll make the best of it, probably will feel a lot better after typing down my goals for the next year.

I've been losing a bunch of money this month which is for me personally pretty sick to end the year like this. I'm down over $2K for the month so I have a lot of making up to do.
Quadchrazs and I finished the volumebet today and I came up short 300 games or so. I wasn't able to play during the weekend plus my ISP had problems in the area here so I couldn't play for 6 hours today because of disconnection problems.

So basically the only thing that could make me happy today was my girlfriend. Off course, Murphy's Law applies here and after the regular chitchat we had a big fight through msn (yah I know :s) and I got so extremely pissed I broke my flatscreen just out of anger. This is the second screen dying that way for this year, but at least the good thing(?) is that the last time was at the beginning of this year. I don't get mad quite easily but when I am it's party time. And the funny thing is that it's my own fault anyway. So a pissed girlfriend, major tilted so not able to play decent poker for the day and a broken screen. This def is the worst day of the year.Well, a good excuse to get the latest 24 inch monitor again, my very own christmas present.  At least now I know what to buy myself. I've spend a shitload of money on gifts but I didn't get myself anything. Maybe a new desk isn't a bad idea either now that I think about it. Oh well....



Let's just stop the rant here and talk some goals for 2011 because I need to de-tilt again.
I was at first thinking to go for SNE but that's just way too much time consuming for me. I've spent the last year playing poker and not doing enough about my social life so thats def one of the goals I have for the next year.

List of goals for 2011:

get 500K VPP
get $100K in profit
study more (prob one of my most important goals since I feel I'm stuck a lot of the time)
join a gym and actually go there :D
have a decent sleeping habit
get a decent diet (not to lose weight, but to actually gain it, I'm way to skinny)
plan better (I'm paying someone to do that for me the first few months of the year)
quit smoking (I really have to, but have to find some willpower during the year to actually do it)

I guess that's it for now, it's a lot to work on. A few things will come through the year, others I know I have to do right from the start otherwise it'll just fade away.

I know someone who started a kind of mental coaching program which I might join if that goes through. Details about that one will follow.

That's it for now, thanks for reading and I wish everyone the best of luck in the new year and happy holidays!!

Cheers,
Tune

3 opmerkingen: