zondag 5 december 2010

Finished the challenge

I won the challenge!!! It was prettyu sick to finish friday night at a total profit of $995, having 5 bucks short lol.



I started 4 games today to make the bet, technically I already won because I was over 1K on friday night, but I dropped a few bucks to get under the 1K mark again.

Final graph including today's results. Total profit $1017



The next challenge will be to make the 200K VPP milestone before the end of the year, I have to make 35K-ish to get the bonus. For the 35K VPP I'll get 100Kish FPP as well, giving me an extra $1500 bonus, so the total amount will be around 5K. Pretty sick to miss out on that right at the end of the year.

I will startplaying 16s again starting from next week, will pound a decent amount of volume to get the bonus.

Still thinking about my goals for the new year, will update once I figure them all out.

That's it for now, obv my shortest post ever :P

thnx for reading, Tune

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten