vrijdag 3 september 2010

It's been a while

Well here I am again, it's been a few days since I posted and I promised  keep this blog up to date.

Me movig to Malta will be at the end of this month, I had contact with some brokers and need to check for living space soon. It will be in the Sliema area and I think I'm in love with the appartments at the beach, where you can dive into the sea just by openen your balcony doors :)

My friend got married the past week and we had a huge party to celebrate it and I'm having a housewarming party from another friend this weekend, so I haven't had much time to play poker the past few weeks, including this week. My results for the past week are terrible, variance has a lot to do with it, but therefore I'm playing bad as well and I have to find my A-game to get things up and running again. It shouldn't be very hard, but I'm having trouble concentration at the moment, so maybe it's a good idea to take a little break and do something fun.

The concentration problems are als due to the fact that I still have a lot to do before I can move, so I'm constantly thinking about all kinds of stuff, instead of thinking poker at the tables. Maybe I'll drive to the beach today or tomorrow to make a long walk just to clear my head a bit. That has been working for me in the past when I had my brains working against me this way.

Anyway, I just have to find my pokergame and play my best, fully focussed. I will keep you guys updated.

Cheers

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten