maandag 27 september 2010

Malta countdown!!

It's time to start counting down for Malta. I will be leaving october 5th so that's just 9 days away.
I rewatched the dvd "The Secret" again, which is about the power of positive thinking. I'm a pretty straightforward guy, I'm like "seeing is believing" before I take anything from anyone.

When I was still working at my last job, the whole company policy was based on the power of positive thinking. I had a seminar where the manager told me to visualize my goals, by getting a whiteboard and writing goals down, put up pictures of my goals, etc. So I did, I wrote down my short term goals and put up pictures for my longterm goals.
The first picture which I put on my whiteboard was this one:


That is almost 2 years ago. When I quit working I hung my whiteboard on the wall above my computer, still having that picture on it. Now, that dream is coming true. I'm moving to a place where I can relax, living the life I've always wanted. It's not exactly Bora Bora, where the picture is from, but it's close.
So now I will take the power of positive thinking even more seriously, since it's definately working for me. 


Yesterday I got crushed at the 18s, resulting in a little loss. That's okay, I need to get in some volume to make a for it again. I set a goal for myself to play 2K games from the 27th to the 4th, dates where  can play with a bit because I have the excuse that I need to do other stuff as well for moving, so maybe the date will be somewhat later then the 4th.
Anyway, I'm so not on track, I've played only 70 games so far, which is quite bad. I had a pretty rough weekend by having no time at all to play and not being home much. So I will have to make up for it in the coming days for this week.

Haven't had much time for the forum as well, so that needs a bit more attention as well. We have a new MTT coach who is doing quite well at the moment so the community is growing bigger and bigger everyday.

That's it for now, will update soon!


1 opmerking: