donderdag 17 februari 2011

2011 not going great so far

After a bad start for this year it seems that I can't get into it. Poker isn't going as I hoped it would go and I still have a bit of trouble getting into the grind. It builds and builds, so I am on the right track, I just need to get things moving a bit faster.

My diet goes well regarding eating, I added a few things to do my diet, like a bit of fastfood and a small amount of weightgainer. I'm comfortable eating more than I did, but the results aren't visible yet. I guess I shouldn't focus on that and shouldn't think short term about my weeight. I've been going back and forth between 55kg and 53kg. I'm sure I'll add some pounds in the next weeks, I just have to stop looking at the scale every 2 days or so. I'll put up some more pics when there's a decent change.

A short update for now, more will follow..

Thnx for reading,
-Tune

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten