maandag 7 februari 2011

Diet started: pics and plans

Ok here I go, I want to get FAT! Oh wait, not fat, but in decent shape.

I'm way too skinny now, so I need to gain some weight. I weigh 55kg/121lbs at the moment. I'd like to add at elast 10kg/22lbs

i will keep my progress here in my blog, for the most part to keep myself honest and motivated.

I have to get at least 2K calories/day to gain some decent weight, so I set up a diet for the first few days/weeks.
This diet will expand after time and i will add a few things to eat in between, like healthy, calory rich snacks etc.

I did eat a lot already, but it was food with low calories or something or food which was justplain unhealthy.

I found a list of food and the calories they have so I tried to find a lot of stuff that wouldn't "fill my hunger" but do add some weight in time, so I can eat more and more.

My diet so far;

Breakfast: Calories:

4 slices of brown bread: 304
2 with peanutbutter: 194
2 with hard boiled eggs: 148
1 banana: 110
1 glass of whole milk: 94

Lunch:

4 slices of brown bread: 304
2 with peanutbutter: 194
2 with meat/cheese: 102
1 banana: 110
1 glass of whole milk: 94
1 glass of juice: 56

Dinner:

pasta with meat: 507
-or-
meat/patatoes/veggies: 375
-or-
rice with meat: 367
yoghurt dessert: 112

Evening snack:

Some nuts (100gram): 575

So the total for the day is: 2813 calories

This will be a little more, since I will eat some small things in between probably, and I'll drink more juice as well in between meals.

Just for starters, I think this will be enough. I have some weightgainer left as well so I'll add that as an "after dinner/in between snack" as well after a week or so. just little portions and generally move up.

Some pics of how I look now and the scale proof:





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten