woensdag 2 februari 2011

Getting back into the grind

As promised, I would start the grind again this month. I have played a bunch of games yesterday, not special, but my mindset, focus and play were so much better than last month, even though the results were a bit shitty because of variance.
I didn't affect my mindset or play at all, so that's something I am a little proud off, to get my tiltcontrol in shape.

I made a video from a session I played and reviewed it with my coach. That was by far one of the best sessions I've ever had, talking about the "live" hands, being able to have the stats up and running and see any timing tells by opponents def helped me look at my own game and regs game in a more in-depth way.
Since I loaded only 12 tables (wut) I was able to exploit more and mak better decisions. I've been playing about 20+ tables for the past year and by doing that, there was no way I could improve my game, adjust well enough to regs and get a better roi/make more money. Sure, the volume was outstanding, but living off rakeback at these levels is just not the way to go.
So therefore I will set my yearly VPP goal a hell of a lot lower, improve my game, make more money, move up in stakes and then I might rethink masstabling again.

So to sum everything up: my game is way better, I feel way better and I focus way better so longrun moneyzz are on the way!

I got the forum up and running again so feel free to come visit sometime

Once again thnx for reading and gl at the tables

- Tune

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten