zondag 6 februari 2011

Pounding through: Diet

Tomorrow it's gonna start: My "gaining weight" diet

To start off I will do some supermarket pwnage and buy everything that has a lot of calories. Well not everything but a lot.

I have to eat more and more, not fast food, not carbs, but calories...

Breakfast lunch and dinner are meals I def have to set at some decent times and keep up with that instead of eating at different times everyday.
For snacks in between meals, I'll change the cookies for some proteine bars. I'll start working out and have some extra milk and small amount of weightgainer after every workout.
In time, I will increase my eating and weightgainer to generally add everything untill I can consume a minimum of 2K calories a day.

I will update this blog on a regular basis including some pictures about my progress.

Stay tuned for more :P

thnx for reading, Tune

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten