maandag 20 september 2010

Dreams....

"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today" (James Dean)

These words have been in my mind for several years now. I've done a lot of things in my life which I wouldn't have if I haven't thought about these particular words.
One of the people on my msn stated in his nickname: "If you want dreams....Take a nap"
I responded to that by saying: "I will never sleep again"
I don't want to "achieve" my dreams by going too sleep and live the life I really want when I'm dreaming. I want it to happen in real life.
A lot of times you will have a talk with someone and you're telling them about what you would want to happen in your life. A lot of times people will laugh and say: Yeah, just keep on dreaming man....
But why should that be a dream? Why can't it be achievable? It's all up to yourself and what you do about it. You control your own life. There is no one in the world who will set up your life the way you want it to be.
lol, I feel like some internet scheme sales man by writing this to be honest :)

A few years ago I was on vacation in Spain and had the chance to do a bungee jump. This was one of the things I just had to do because it was a once in a lifetime opportunity. If I haven't done it then, I would regret it for the rest of my life and probably dreaming about taking the jump...

The same thing goes for moving to Malta. There are certain things I'd like to see different in my life and have thought about that for a long long time and it's just not going to change if I stay.
It's clear to me that I won't be living a happy life when I'm at home. People here are satified what they've got, they don't care or simply don't want to know what's more out there.
I've always dreamed about seeing the world, visit other places, meeting new people, live a life where I actually find myself happy with. It's time to stop dreaming and start doing.

Malta is coming closer and closer and I've set some goals for myself when I get there. The first thing would be to stop smoking and stop drinking so much cafeine. Next thing will be to go running and/or do some other sport activity. I'm on a diet of coffee and cigarettes for the past 3 years, haven't done anything regarding sports so my psychical health isn't at its top to say the least.

I will change my life drastically to make myself feel good and Malta is going to help achieve that a lot. I know these goals are hard and they won't happen overnight, but it's something to work on. People can do so much by themselves, that I know I can do it too.

I'll keep you updated. Thanks everyone for reading

-Tune

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten