vrijdag 10 september 2010

New website is live!

I've been working on a website, which went live this week.
It's basically a rakeback site, but in the forum players can get coaching and staking deals as well.
Still a lot of work to do regarding the site and the forum, but that's gonna be allright. Put in some time to fine tune everything so it all looks slick and neat.
The website can be found here and the forum can be found here

Malta is coming coser and closer, I've started giving away a lot of my stuff which I'm notta gonna bring anyways, so might as well mae someone else happy with it. Although I'm excited about it, it's not on my mind a lot. I guess that will come when the end of the month is nearing and I really have to go.

My pokergame has been terribly off, resulting in bad play plus a little bit of variance so my graph went down. Have done a lot of studying the past few days and had a session with my coach yesterday to put some things in perspective again. Have confidence in my game again and it went pretty well yesterday.

I went in "lockdown" mode yesterday to get in some hours and make up for the games I've been missing while I was studying. Lockdown will continue for the rest of this week, including the weekend and maybe some days next week as well.

That's it for now, will be back soon. Thanks for reading :)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten